Welcome to morel’s website (this “Site”). By visiting this Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Accessing this Site and Account Security
morel reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material morel provides on this Site, in our sole discretion without notice. Morel will not be liable if all or any part of this Site is unavailable at any time, or for any time period. From time to time, morel may restrict access to some parts of this Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
– Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to this Site.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify morel immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Grant of License
– In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the Israel or other countries).
– For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
– To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without morel’s prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
– To impersonate or attempt to impersonate morel, a morel employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
– To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of this Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm morel or users of this Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
– Use this Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair this Site or interfere with any other party’s use of this Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through this Site.
– Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access this Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on this Site.
– Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on this Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
– Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of this Site.
– Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
– Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of this Site, the server on which this Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this Site.
– Attack this Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
– Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site.
You also agree to observe and follow the following posting rules:
– Do not impersonate anyone else.
– Do not post any content that includes information that is false, misleading, inaccurate, fraudulent, and deceptive or that promotes illegal activity.
– Do not post your personal information or solicit any personal information from other users of this Site.
– Do not post any content or information in violation of any laws.
– Do not insult or flame any other users of this Site. Do not post content that is that is offensive, libelous, defamatory, indecent, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit.
– Post only constructive information. Do not speculate or post rumors about morel, morel’s products or any other person or entity.
– Do not post information that you do not own or control all rights thereto. You are responsible for all content that you post.
Any User Contributions you post to this Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contributions on this Site, you grant morel and its affiliates and service providers, and each of their and morel’s respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such content or information. By posting any User Contributions to this Site, you grant morel, its third-party service providers who provide content management services, and its retail partners and any person acting on morel’s or their behalf (collectively, the “Licensed Parties”) a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-revocable, worldwide right to use your User Contributions in any manner or media, including the right to adapt, modify, create derivative works, sublicense, assign and commercialize the User Contributions in any manner to be determined in the Licensed Parties’ sole discretion, including but not limited to on their webpages, social media pages operated by morel, and in other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, in any media now or hereafter known. morel may use, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your User Contributions in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever. Your use of this Site constitutes your consent to allow morel to use and store content created by you, including your personal information on morel’s host computers.
You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your User Contributions, (ii) you have permission from all person(s) appearing in your User Contributions to grant the rights granted herein; (iii) you are not a minor, and (iv) the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Contributions as described herein will not violate the rights of any third party or any law. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold morel, the Licensed Parties, and any person acting on Morel’s or their behalf harmless from any liability related in any way to the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Contributions.
User Contributions On Social Media Sites
By posting and uploading content to social media sites that you have tagged with morel brand and hashtag, you are allowing morel to search for your hashtagged postings (“Social Media Posting”). Morel may contact you directly, either publicly or privately, through the social media platform on which the Social Media Posting was located and request your permission to use the Social Media Posting. You will be directed to these Terms and Conditions. If you grant us permission as outlined in the request we make, you are also warranting and representing that (i) you own all rights in and to your Social Media Posting, (ii) you have permission from all person(s) appearing in your Social Media Posting to grant the rights granted herein; (iii) you are the age of majority in the country you reside and (iv) morel, its third-party service providers who provide content management services, and its retail partners and any person acting on morel’s or their behalf (collectively, the “Licensed Parties”) use of your Social Media Posting as described herein will not violate the rights of any third party or any law. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold morel and the Licensed Parties, harmless from any liability related in any way to the Licensed Parties’ use of your Social Media Posting.
By agreeing to allow morel to use your Social Media Posting, you grant the Licensed Parties a non-exclusive, worldwide right to use your Social Media Posting in the format and manner outlined in the request to which you agreed. If the request was not specific as to format and manner, then you grant the Licensed Parties to use in any manner or media, including the right to adapt, modify, create derivative works, sublicense, assign and commercialize the Social Media Posting in any manner to be determined in the Licensed Parties’ sole discretion, including but not limited to on their webpages, social media pages operated by morel, and in other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, in any media now or hereafter known. morel may use, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your Social Media Posting in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever. Some jurisdictions do not allow certain of the foregoing grants, so they may not apply to you, and you may have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. You may request removal of your Social Media Posting at a later date. In such case, please provide the link or information reasonably sufficient to permit morel to locate the Social Media Posting that is the subject of the removal request. Please send all notices or requests for removal to: [email protected]
ATTN: Social Team
17 Hamazmera St.
Ness Ziona, 70400
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
morel has the right to:
– Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
– Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
– Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of this Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, morel has the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing morel to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through this Site. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS MOREL AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY MOREL/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER MOREL/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through this Site is made available solely for general information purposes.
Morel disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to this Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Site may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by morel, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of morel. Morel is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to this Site
morel may update the content on this Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on this Site may be out of date at any given time, and morel is under no obligation to update such material.
Linking to this Site and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage morel’s reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without morel’s express written consent.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
– Link from your own or certain third-party Sites to certain content on this Site.
– Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site.
– Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party Sites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by morel and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions morel provides with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
– Establish a link from any Site that is not owned by you.
– Cause this Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
– Link to any part of this Site other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with morel in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. Morel reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Morel may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in morel’s discretion.
Links from this Site
If this Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. Morel has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Sites.
The owner of this Site is based in Ness Ziona, Israel. Morel may restrict usage of this site or parts of it at some regions without prior notice. Access to this Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access this Site from these countries, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
morel’s Usage and Storage of Information
morel may establish standard practices and limits regarding the use of this Site, including the type of user-posted content permitted on this Site, maximum number of days user-created content is displayed, accessible or retained by morel or the maximum number of e-mails an account my send or receive e-mails and the maximum disk-space allotted to each end user. Morel will have no liability for the preservation or deletion of any content or personal information maintained by this Site or otherwise provided by you to morel through use of this Site. Morel reserves the right to modify its usage and storage of content and information from time to time.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that morel cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or this Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. MOREL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, MOREL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF EVERY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER MOREL NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH MOREL MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER MOREL NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH MOREL REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THIS SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL MOREL, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE, ANY SITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THIS SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. HOWEVER, IF MOREL IS FOUND LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT, MOREL’S LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED $100.00 USD.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Notice of Infringement Claims
If you believe that your work has been improperly copied and posted to this Site, please provide morel with your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, a physical or electronic rendering of your signature, a description of your copyrighted work, a description of the location of your copyrighted work on this Site and a statement by you made under penalty of perjury that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or otherwise authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Your Comments and Concerns
Notices for Complaints
Attn: online team
17 Hamazmera St.
Ness Ziona, 70400
Thank you for visiting this Site.